Choosing from over 850 of our cheeses can be a daunting task, even for the most accomplished cheese connoisseur. While we all have our traditional favorites, there is something special about discovering a great new cheese. And, the best way to experience a new cheese is to try it. For those of you looking to expand your cheese repertoire, we have crafted a four cheese sampler from four continents of some little-known gems to serve at your next get-together. This assortment includes:
- Dutch Gouda (Europe): If you are a gouda lover, then this authentic Dutch delight is a must have! A staple for every refrigerator. (7.5 oz)
- Argentine Reggianito (South America): Inspirced by the great hard cheeses of Italy, Reggianito was created by Italians that emigrated to Argentina. Aged to a texture that is hard enough to grate, Argentine Reggianito has a sharp, piquant flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Great Ocean Road Australian Cheddar (Australia): This sharp white cheddar hails from Australia, where it is routinely enjoyed upside down as a snack or melted over soup or chili. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue (North America): One of our favorite blues! Enjoy it cubed into salads, melted over burgers, or simply as a snack with fruit and crackers. (7.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in a our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Pack of two pounds
For those of you looking to expand your cheese repertoire
We have crafted a four cheese sampler from four continents